- You have at least Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- You have professional experience developing mission-critical, customer-facing, responsive web applications and/or native mobile apps.
- You are well mentored, well-read and experienced in best practices regarding modern web application solution architectures, coding styles & patterns, testing strategies, and agile project delivery.
- Work with the Development Team and business colleagues to re-write our previous generation web applications and create new ones for emerging lines of business.
- Participate in all aspects of software development including UX/UI design, architecting, coding, testing and documenting as need be.
What we offer:
- Fair compensation;
- Decent equipment;
- Decent surroundings;
- Opportunity for growth;
- Exciting work;
- Competent, honest and caring executive leadership and one of the most positive, enabling and collaborative corporate cultures you are apt to encounter in your career.